edotco Infrastructure Design Competition 2021
The edotco Infrastructure Design Competition is a telecommunications infrastructure competition open to Engineering students (Year 3, 4 and Masters students) from selected universities across 16 Asian countries.
This competition is an initiative by edotco that aims to cultivate young talents in enhancing tower and foundation efficiencies through the exploration of design creativity. The competition focuses on:
Register now to get details and link to the mentorship sessions:
- Session 1: 29 November 2021 at 4 pm MY time
- Session 2: 7 December 2021 at 4 pm MY time
- Session 3: 10 January 2022 at 4 pm MY time
- Session 4: 17 January 2022 at 4 pm MY time
- Participants must be aged 18 or over (or such other higher minimum age required under the applicable laws to enter into the Competition)
- Participants must work in a team with a minimum number of two (2) and maximum number of four (4) Participants a team. Each team may have up to a maximum of two (2) postgraduate students and must have at least one (1) civil engineering student. Must be at least 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- Each Participant shall only be part of one (1) team.
- Participants are required to design infrastructure and foundation that fits the next generation telecommunications infrastructure criteria that have been proofread and polished. Submissions should be prepared in a comprehensible manner adhering to the Technical Framework provided by The Organizer and submit documents in accordance with the Document Checklist (“Submissions”).
- Submissions MUST be written in English.
- Submit all the required materials, documents and data as part of the Submissions in PDF or JPEG, compressed in a ZIP file through this website in order to be qualified for final evaluation.