Sekolah@UKM is an UKM programme with schools which includes various activities aligned to UKM’s 45th anniversary
- Providing Education services to communities specifically to students and teachers.
- To affirm the strength of Pusat Tanggungjawab (PTj) (faculty/institute/centre/college) in solving education based challenges.
- Expending high impact knowledge and research.
- Exploring opportunities for research as a result of interaction with communities.
- Enhance Strategic Partnership
- Enhance the soft skills for UKM students through programme engagement
- Enhance the quality of teaching and learning of teachers and students.
- Provides a pathway for students to be with UKM in the future (Junior Alumni)